Moodle and SchoolDude
What does this mean for Moodle? Any support requests related to Moodle or any requests for Moodle Groups courses may be entered into SchoolDude.
To do so:
1. Navigate to the SchoolDude Requestor page and enter your Beloit College email address to log in.
2. Click the "IT Request" tab
3. Enter your location information (Step 2).
4. Select Learning Management System as the problem type (click on the icon - Step 3)
If this is an emergency, check the box to note that. You may also call or email IT Support at x2067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Enter a description of the issue you are having (Step 4). Please include:
- whether you are working in Moodle or Moodle Groups
- the name/title/number of the course
- a detailed description of the issue
7. Enter tag number of the computer you are using (Step 6).
8. Attach any files, if necessary (Step 7).
9. Enter the submittal password (in the Portal on the SchoolDude page - Step 8).
10. Click Submit (Step 9).