Evernote

Hello!  In addition to work, home and this blog, I am also contributing to Ed and Web. I am an instructional technologist in the higher ed world. I am enjoying the world of technology and education.  I have been coming across a lot of articles about Evernote in the wake of the release of Evernote for Windows.  Personally and professionally I am always interested in being as organized as I can be.  With this newest release of Evernote I have decided to take the plunge and give it a try.  I will report back what I find and let you know how it works.
Please check back to see how this trial goes.
Cheers!

Comments

Mike Tayse said…
I was just thinking of trying Evernote, I saw my brother using it on a tablet the other day.

Popular posts from this blog

OCR...The Devil Is In The Details

Formative Assessment - Android apps