Long time, no see.

It has been a long time since I have written anything.  When this blog first began, it was a project for a class.  I have had moments when I have thought about making it a more steady deal, but other things have gotten higher priority.  Since this blog was begun, I have completed a master's degree, moved to a new home, and begun a new job.  Life is full, and good.



I am not sure what this blog will end up being.  I think it would be nice to have a place to share some of my thoughts and interesting things that I find.  I am not sure how often or regular I will be able to update this.  I am by no means a professional blogger.  Hopefully someone will find the information I post useful.  If not, then at least I have the chance to contemplate and put into words, the ideas that I have about what I will write about.

Some of the content will be personal - my faith, spiritual issues - although, not too though because this is after all on the internet. ;) Some of what I write about will be related to technology - reactions to articles, things I find, etc., etc.  Some of it will be related to by job as an instructional technologist.  I am sure there will be some other odds and ends in there as well.

We'll see how this develops.  I am not a professional writer.  Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moodle: Read-Only Forums