Google Reader

If you are someone who follows blogs or subscribes to any RSS feeds, Google Reader is a great tool for having one place to go to read all of them.  I have been using it for a few months now and have enjoyed being able to organize all my feeds from blogs, Hulu shows, and RSS feeds.  Using the reader has allowed me to quickly see, organize and read the information I subscribe to.

One of the nice features of the reader is the ability to share any article that you have in your reader.   I have added a gadget to share articles from my reader that I find interesting.  Please enjoy looking through and reading any of the articles that I have shared.  I will be occasionally be adding articles to this list.  Feel free to stop back to see new articles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Us Form

ITEC Workshops Spring 2017

FALL 2016 ITEC Workshops